Our PRIME low-carb pizza is great if you follow a Keto diet or if you just want to cut your carb count for a while. Follow our new recipe in the following video and let us know what you think!
Matt Gardner, nutritional therapist a member of the PRIME herd, has helped us to create our first PRIME-friendly recipe. For more on Matt, give him a follow on Instagram @mattgardnernutrition
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1 bag of 2 PRIME Snacks sticks
- 60 ml tomato sauce (unsweetened)
- 50g shredded cheddar cheese
- 50g mozzarella cheese
- 5-10 sliced black olives
- 1/4 sliced red pepper
- 1 tbsp of dried oregano
For the crust:
- 110g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 150g grated cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
Time needed: 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line an 18″x13″ baking tray with baking paper
- Remove the leaves of the cauliflower and grate it in a food processor until it looks like rice
Note: if you don’t have a food processor, you can grate the cauliflower on the coarse side of the grater
- Add the grated cauliflower, shredded mozzarella cheese, eggs and salt, to a large bowl, and mix well
- Spread the mixture onto the baking paper forming a circle (approx. 11″)
- Bake in the oven for 20 min or until slightly browned. Remove from the oven and increase the oven temperature to 210°C
- Spread the tomato sauce over the crust and top with cheese, olives, pepper, onion, sliced PRIME salami sticks and sprinkle oregano on top
- Bake for a further 10 min until the cheese is melted and ENJOY!
You can store your low-carb pizza refrigerated for 2 to 3 days.
Feel free to use all the toppings you like such as onions, mushrooms etc